The kickoff of Memorial Hospital Auxiliary's 2020 Tree of Remembrance fund drive has raised a total of $3,940.
Every year the Auxiliary raises money to help the hospital buy needed equipment. Funds collected this season will be used to buy Patient Care Bags for our Chemo/Infusion patients. These bags will include comfort items such as a blanket, socks, ChapStick, stress ball, and other items that the patients can use during their treatments that they will be receiving at Memorial Hospital Chemo/Infusion Department.
The bags will help make the patient's stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
To make a donation or a memorial contribution in honor of a loved one, mail it to: Tree of Remembrance Drive, c/o Chairman Apryl Bradshaw, Memorial Hospital, 1900 State St., Chester, 62233.
• Pechacek Funeral Homes, in memory of Ron Pechacek.
• Chester Electric Supply Inc., in memory of Willard & Elvera Rathert.
• Dale & Marsha Link, in memory of Charles & Jean Link, Harold & Ina Link, Jack Link, Dan & Faye Magers and Tony Viorel.
• Russ & Linda Rader, remembering our brothers L/CPL Charles Rader and PFC Leonard Nitzsche.
• Paul & Kyle Koeneman, in memory of Don P. Koeneman.
• Carl & Bonnie Todd, in memory of Marcella Stirnaman, and Jerry and Ron Davitz.
• Julia Saak & Mary Alice Welge, in memory of Mr. & Mrs. Brockey Childers.
• Julia Saak & Mary Alice Welge, in memory of Frances Jarvis.
• Mary Alice Welge, in memory of Mr. & Mrs. William H. Welge and 1st Lt. Bruce R. Welge.
• Mary Alice Welge & Family, in loving memory of Donald E. Welge.
• Linda Butler, in memory of Tony Beckner.
• Mitch & Nancy Eggemeyer, in memory of Roger Petrowske.
• Joan Jones, in remembrance of Claude Hasemeyer.
• William and Patty Nanney, in memory of Vada Savage.